Re: [OM] Eye-fi cards

Subject: Re: [OM] Eye-fi cards
From: "Mark Calzaretta" <om4ti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 18:45:36 +0100
   Yes,
   The eyefi brand does exatly that.
   The computer does not even need to be local if a wifi netwrok is
   availble
   --
   Sent from my Android phone with [1]mail.com Mail. Please excuse my
   brevity.

   Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

     Hi,
     I have one from Transcend - answer is NO. On IOS or Android you can
     'Shoot-and-View' and immediately see a full-screen view - and then
     click if
     you want to download - but you can't even do that on a PC. You have
     to open
     a web browser and then you can view the pictures already on the
     card. To
     download them you have to select the picture(s) you want and click
     Download.
     At an event I did in the summer I tethered my camera and used
     Lightroom -
     worked fine because I was tripod based anyway.
     Jez
     On 28 November 2014 at 17:11, Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
     > Those of you who have used them - can they be set to just stream
     > everything shot to a laptop with no intervention from the
     photographer?

     > Working the Dr. Who convention again this weekend and thinking
     about how
     > to streamline our photo-making process for next year.
     >

     > Paul Braun
     > Certified Music Junkie
     >
     > "It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." -- David St.
     Hubbins

     > "Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Berthold
     Auerbach
     http://lists.thomasclausen.net/mailman/private/olympus/