Re: [OM] Flickr and Photographers

Subject: Re: [OM] Flickr and Photographers
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 08:11:42 -0800
I'm quite unconvinced that will happen, Chris. Years of exposure to lengthy
legalese every time one opens a new software package, or signs up for a new
service, have (what I suspect is) a majority of folks trained to not bother
reading the agreements at all. After all, for most, the agreement has zero
detectable, measurable, impact. It's really quite a deal for service
providers, as they can put virtually any terms they like in, and most folks
won't bat an eye as they follow the herd to the latest cool, new thing.