Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 47: small-town Spain

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 47: small-town Spain
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 17:23:13 +0000
Thanks, Nathan.

I worry about that ceremony for the opening of the building: who paid for all
the delegates to be there, for instance? (rhetorical question).

A much more optimistic note was in the photo club and the revival of monochrome
printing; although there seemed to be only a small audience, it must be really
satisfying to be able to share such an interest.

Finally, what is the other language in Onil?  It’s surely not Catalan is it?

Chris