[OM] Paul's PAW - Trying to catch up

Subject: [OM] Paul's PAW - Trying to catch up
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 23:06:51 -0600
Just realized I've missed a couple of weeks here...

I've put some up in the PAW 2014 gallery. Starting with the one of my friend/boss Jim Peterik. Jim's just release an autobiography, and he's been touring around the country doing book signing appearances, which usually turn into mini-concerts. He had one locally at the beginning of the month, so I went to watch and photograph.

Next are two from Chicago. At the end of October I traveled by bus to Memphis, TN for a benefit concert, and the bus pickup is right by Union Station. I also passed an odd modern light-based street sculpture on my walk from one train station to the bus depot.

While in Memphis, I walked Beale Street at night. I have some photos of street musicians, but those pixels will need a lot of punishment since the lighting was absolutely miserable, even for a camera that can see in the dark.

I finish up with trees in the mist, plus one lone flower that defiantly stood after our first hard freeze here, while all of the other plants around it had given up and died.

Enjoy! C&C encouraged.

--

Paul Braun WD9GCO
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Berthold Auerbach