Re: [OM] First snowstorm of the year in Indiana

Subject: Re: [OM] First snowstorm of the year in Indiana
From: "Goss,Steve" <SGOSS@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 04:13:40 +0000
Chris-
I'm curious about the tire tracks. Were people driving around you while you set
up to take that picture?

Thanks,
Steve Goss | MDI System Engineer | Cerner Corporation | Mobile: (816) 885-3259
| Fax: (816) 571-8560 | sgoss@xxxxxxxxxx | www.cerner.com
For latest news and information on DeviceWorks Solutions please visit:
https://www.ucern.com/community/cerner/solution_forums/groups/devices-community
I will be out of the office on these upcoming Fridays: 9/12, 9/19, 9/26, and
10/10