Re: [OM] Autumn colours – at last!

Subject: Re: [OM] Autumn colours – at last!
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 21:47:10 +0100
Of course I meant the one with the horses too - have you uploaded one more since I wrote?
Ph

Le 16 nov. 14 à 19:53, philippe.amard a écrit :

The last one, WOW!!!

Amities
Philippe

Le 16 nov. 14 à 19:43, ChrisB a écrit :

I was driving my son and his family to the railway station this morning when we came upon a lovely scene in a wood near here. My son, a keen photographer, wanted me to stop for him to take some photos, but we would have been late for the train; so I took some on the way back for him :-)

http://www.images.threeshoes.biz/Landscapes/Autumn/ <http://www.images.threeshoes.biz/Landscapes/Autumn/ >

OT kit: Fuji X-Pro1 with 35/1.4 and 18/2

Chris

One sees clearly only with the heart. What is essential is invisible to the eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.
NO ARCHIVE