Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 14/11/2014: just an idle lens test

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 14/11/2014: just an idle lens test
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 07:08:04 +0100
Funny enough, my strongest allegiance is not to any country but to Liverpool
Football Club, but I have no LFC paraphernalia in the office, except that the
club’s crest is the screen saver on my computer, and I wear a Liverpool tie on
special occasions or if they are playing an important match during the upcoming
weekend. My son, who has been brought up in the True Faith as well, wore that
tie to his university graduation last year:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=2611044903&k=DgDpqbB

I will be making my first pilgrimage to Anfield in two weeks, together with my
cousin from California. This is just as important to me as Haj is to a Muslim.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain