Re: [OM] Attention Olympus Collectors

Subject: Re: [OM] Attention Olympus Collectors
From: Dharma Singh <dharmasingh@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 16:34:37 +0100
I'll have to dig deep into my collection, but try to make some photos once
found.

Olympus made 7 Reflex cameras, 5 6x6's and 2 4x4's
Flex B.I 1952
Flex B.II 1953
Flex A. 3.5 1954
Flex A. 2.8 1955
Flex A. 3.5II 1956

Flex Eye 4x4.A 1954
Flex Eye 4x4.B 1954

Dominique & Jean-Paul Francesch, *Histoire de l'Appareil Photographique
Olympus de 1936-1983*, Dessain et Tolra, Paris, 1985, ISBN10 224927679X