Re: [OM] Abandoned Bible College

Subject: Re: [OM] Abandoned Bible College
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 11:59:27 -0500
Strangely, the first thing that caught my attention was an asymmetry in the widows at ground level. There is an extra window at far right not mirrored on the left side. My brain first said, image centered, then image not centered and finally, after a few seconds of deliberation, centered again.

Chuck Norcutt

Chuck Norcutt