Re: [OM] IMG: The Secret Service

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: The Secret Service
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2014 20:14:45 -0500
When I lived in Florida in the 80s and 90s my across-the-street neighbor was the South Florida director of the Secret Service. Although he was responsible for protecting the president from time to time most of his office's time was spent on fraud cases of one sort or another.

His "company car" was a mid-size Oldsmobile and the trunk was chock full of radio gear. You might have gotten one or two small plastic grocery bags in there but nothing else.

Chuck Norcutt