[OM] Nathan's PAD 8/11/2014: two sisters

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 8/11/2014: two sisters
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2014 11:14:54 +0100
I am sitting in Copenhagen airport, waiting to board my flight back to
Alicante, and using the time sensibly.

Last night there was a gala dinner at one of the hotels in the centre to
commemorate the 45th anniversary of the beginning of a large-scale migration of
Polish Jews to Denmark. Both Beata and I were part of that migration as
children—she on the front end in 1969, I on the tail end in 1972. Because most
of them settled in Copenhagen, Beata knows many people in that group and so she
wanted to go to that dinner. I am not part of this milieu as I grew up in
Jutland and generally stayed away from other immigrant from Poland, since I
wanted to assimilate into Danish society as quickly and completely as possible.
So I did not go with Beata, instead meeting up for dinner with some friends.
However, afterwards, around midnight, I did crash the party Beata was
attending, and took these three pictures of her and her older sister Ewa:

Deep conversation, fueled by alcohol no doubt:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=3680870386&k=TQkRhPw&lb=1&s=O

Ewa has noticed me:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=3680870454&k=CVZt53C&lb=1&s=O

No problem: