[OM] (OT) Nikon Gear For Sale

Subject: [OM] (OT) Nikon Gear For Sale
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2014 11:49:41 -0500
Offered to the list first. Prices based on various sources and then discounted
for effect.

(I’m downsizing, most likely to Fuji system. Nikon stuff usually sells well on
Nikonian site, but I thought I’d throw it out here first, just in case.)

Shipping to continental US. Don’t mind shipping overseas, but prices will vary
depending on how much extra.

Nikon D800 body, used but not abused, 4400 shutter activationst. Two batteries,
charger, and Really Right Stuff L-bracket: $1550 shipped to continental US.

Nikon 105/2.8 VRII, excellent + condition, _very_ little use: $625

Nikon 70-200/4, a year or so old. Excellent condition: $1050.

Nikon 24-70/2.8, one of the great ones. Excellent condition, used but not
abused: $1300

Nikon TC-17E 1.7 Teleconverter, used very little: $315

Total: $4840

Buy it as a package and it’s $4400 shipped. Also buy as a package and get all
kinds of little goodies at no extra charge. These include cable release, Hong
Kong GPS (kinda works <g>), and beaucoup filters from the Nikon clear I keep in
the lenses (salt air), and several neutral density, including a 10x. As I
recall, there’s a circular polarizer in there, as well as step-up rings and
hood to allow the filters for the 70-200/4 and the 24-70.2.8 to be used on the
105. And other little treasurers as they crop up.

Questions welcome. Satisfaction guaranteed.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal