Re: [OM] IMG: Lunch with the Dalai Lama

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Lunch with the Dalai Lama
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 19:28:50 -0500
On 10/31/14 19:06 : , Tina Manley wrote:
Scott -  I hope you get a chance to meet him.  He would greet you like a
long-lost friend.  Just keep looking for opportunities where he is
speaking.  I never, ever thought I would have the opportunity to meet him
and this is twice now!  He has no ego which is so different from most
people who are in the public eye.

Tina

Did he tell you that on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness, which is nice?

(sorry for the Caddyshack reference...)

--

Paul Braun WD9GCO
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Berthold Auerbach