Re: [OM] Understatement of the decade

Subject: Re: [OM] Understatement of the decade
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 20:41:56 +0000
Watching evasive or obfuscatory use of the language gives me no pleasure: use
words for what they mean.  I didn’t read that quote until just now, but I have
to confess to feeling a degree of irritation similar to the Rumsfeld’s rubbish
several years ago.

However, it’s rather disappointing that the commercial use of space vehicles
has had such a setback.  I gather they use old Russian rockets which are in
short supply.

Chris