Re: [OM] free license DxO Optics Pro 8

Subject: Re: [OM] free license DxO Optics Pro 8
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 21:30:50 -0700
On 10/27/2014 7:46 PM, Mike Lazzari wrote:
 Has this been mentioned yet? In any event I missed it if it was.

<http://www.dxo.com/intl/dphotographer>

Sheesh, and I paid $100 for 9.

(Brian, jump on this!)

Downloaded the presets for my camera and lenses. What DxO thinks I saw was on some other planet with a different sun.

Hmmm. I've thought the color, curve, etc. pretty good on my µ4/3 images. I know I'm using lens distortion profiles. I didn't think I was using camera rendition presets. Might I be doing so without knowing it? Don't use it very often, anyway.

Un Certain Moose