Re: [OM] Visual Conundrum 15 & 16

Subject: Re: [OM] Visual Conundrum 15 & 16
From: Marc Lawrence <ozlangur@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 16:50:27 +1100
On 21 October 2014 16:05, Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Two more rainbows. <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=14818>
>
> And <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=14820>
>
> These things are in no reasonable way related to the first one.
> They may be related to each other, but I forgot to ask them.

They look a little like patterns you get off CD's or DVD's, though that
doesn't match what I assume was a clue (i.e. losing braincells) and I'd
assume there's be less blackness. The second thought I had was patterns in
some Swarovski objet d'art, but that would not cause one to lose braincells
either (taste* cells, maybe, but not brain cells). But perhaps diffraction
in a cut crystal decanter or glass... well, certainly the content may make
better inroads on the grey stuff. A Rutherglen liqueur muscat would be
nice. [goes to check wine fridge]

Cheers,
Marc
Snowy Mts, Oz
(*with apologies for my subjective derision to those who like the stuff)