Re: [OM] IMG: Motif #1

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Motif #1
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 13:10:12 -0400
For everybody who can't stand to see the photo with a 1 degree shift in the
horizon, I did take the photo into PS and put the grid of tiny squares on
it.  It was very slightly off.  I have corrected it:

http://www.pbase.com/image/157871346

I hope that the sea is not slopping off the screen in this one!!

Tina

On Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 5:26 AM, Ralf Loi <ralf_loi@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> <<
> But I did!  I put the grid on it in LR and it is perfectly straight.  I
> just checked it again.
>
> Tina
>
> On Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 8:31 AM, ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Or Tina has not straightened her horizon, perhaps . . . ;-)
> >
> > Chris
> >>

> Unfortunately it isn't. I carefully checked with the small amount of
> sea horizon and a tilt of 0.7 degree CCW cures it.
> At first sight I found the photo disturbing for the tilted horizon,
> probably exacerbates by the building positions. A tilting of 1 deg
> CCW makes a better looking photo.
>
> Ralf
> --

Tina Manley