[OM] Nathan's PAD 18/10/2014: an Argentine Alladin

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 18/10/2014: an Argentine Alladin
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014 11:18:29 +0200
Many people in our circle of friends here in Alicante are of French/Algerian
origins, having come to this area after Algeria became independent from France.
There is a lot Spanish mixed in too, since there was some migration from Spain
to colonial North Africa as well. They do not have any connection with Algeria
anymore except childhood memories and the French language and an affection for
the culture and food from the region. Last night they threw a themed party,
with North African food and Arab dress. Eliot is Argentine, married to a
Catalan woman, so he has no personal connection to Algeria, but being a party
animal, he got into the act too:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=3624369670&k=xNNWsZK&lb=1&s=O
(made with my party camera, the Ricoh GR, at ISO 5000)

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain