Re: [OM] B&W Challenge, Image 4

Subject: Re: [OM] B&W Challenge, Image 4
From: bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 02:15:43 +1300
Paul wrote
> I forgot the URL, didn't I?
> Here it is

It's an interesting building. Lot of history. However, I'd like to see it
a touch more punchy.
//////////////////////////

Not fiddling with that one again.

I altered it a LOT to attain high-key, and that was my "''punchy'' goal
attained.
Apart from the slight lack of contrast in the near pillar ( which Moose
managed to get), basically I got where I wanted to.

As I said before, I've never tried high-key in B&W previously, although I've
often admired such images produced by other photographers, especially with
blonde females and babies. Neither of which I shoot with anything.

Brian.

---
is active.