Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 41: Alicante autumn, Toledo, odds and ends

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 41: Alicante autumn, Toledo, odds and ends
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 18:06:21 +0100
Thanks, Nathan.  The photos of Toledo told of a place well worth visiting.  I
rather liked the shot of the pot-bellied chap in front of the shop.

Your Frozen Light gallery looks interesting, but it’s a pain to navigate (I’ve
meant to say this for a while): you have to click on quite a small link to move
between shots, when it would be far easier to use the cursor keys, as you can
with any SmugMug gallery.  It looks as if you use Lightroom to generate the
gallery pages, so does LR not allow for easier moves between image views?

Chris