Re: [OM] (no subject)

Subject: Re: [OM] (no subject)
From: Ian Nichols <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 10:41:58 +0100
On 13 October 2014 12:25, <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Moose wrote
> I was amused when a friend was enthusing about the camera in her iPhone 5,
> and I was demurring, saying sure, it's fine
> for snaps, and always better than nothing, but ... Then when she was going
> through my latest book, she commented about
> how much detail is visible is in the images, how sharp and clear they are.
> But she couldn't see the connection! Oh well.

Poor Moose, caught on the horns of a dilemma - if he points this out then
he's straight into "you take such nice pictures, you must have a good
camera" territory ;)

Ian

--
Stand firm for what you believe in, until and unless logic and experience
prove you wrong.  Remember: when the emperor looks naked, the emperor *is*

-Daria Morgendorffer