Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 10/10/2014: dual-use bike rack

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 10/10/2014: dual-use bike rack
From: bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2014 03:22:14 +1300
Nathan wrote

While cooking last night, I realised that I needed some fresh cilantro and
a few other odds and ends, so I hopped on my ?errands? bike and popped
over to the local supermarket. People increasingly use bicycles for short
trips in the neighbourhood, and because of that, bike racks have sprung up
outside many shops. The can be put to various uses:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=3603648480&k=zR
KPxcK&lb=1&s=O

Cheers,
Nathan
Great shot; I was a little surprised that I could even see
the whites of the eyes of the very patient dog, who would
have been used to such waiting by now. Mine is.

Brian

---
is active.