Re: [OM] IMG: October

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: October
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2014 17:19:24 -0700
On 10/8/2014 2:23 PM, Tina Manley wrote:
PESO:

We usually try to end up in Massachusetts or Maine in October.  That's
where we are now!

http://www.pbase.com/image/157743964

Missed you again. :-) Other list member gatherings happened, though.

We ate on the pier in Gloucester the 14th of Sept. Not lobster, though, we had that a few days before at friends' house in Old Orchard Beach.

We've often been in Maine and Eastern Mass in October, but calender stuff got in the way this year, and probably next. Late August was too hot and steamy for my taste this year.

End of Sept. to early October is indeed the best time there.

Travelin' Moose