Re: [OM] OT: Serious Virus

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Serious Virus
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2014 15:23:28 -0500
On Sat, Oct 4, 2014 at 3:14 PM, Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> As it has turned out, life has continued to get better with each decade. I
> have no reason to be mean, sarcastic, demeaning, short, and so on, with
> people.
>
> The nice thing is that if one genuinely likes people* and interacts
> pleasantly with them, expecting them to turn out to be nice too, there
> seems to be a positive feedback loop. Life is even better, with even less
> to allow one to be upset.

My life has gotten better as well. And I've learned a lot of tolerance. You
don't like a band that I like? Well, you may still be an idiot, but that's
OK. You don't have to like them. I'm sure there's some crappy group that
you like that I have no time for.

I used to be a lot more curmudgeonly when I was younger. Since I've started
hanging around with Peterik and his inner circle of musician types, I've
really learned to take the high road more often and let things go that are
toxic. That would have to be the biggest influence he's had on me
personally. Less stress, more happy.

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie