Re: [OM] OT: Ello There

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Ello There
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 08:41:27 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

>Asked for an invite days ago, just to be able to check it out, if nothing
>else. Although I got a generic "thanks" reply, I'm still waiting. As yet
>apparently one has to be more l33t than I to get one.

     According to the news articles, they're getting 31,000 or more requests an
hour.  That is overwhelming their system, so it may take some time before
anyone gets an invitation to join.  It will be worth the wait, as I am very
tired of acquiring malware from visiting Fazebook.  Just this past week
Fazebook engaged my laptop firewall in mortal combat and they lost.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson