Re: [OM] IMG: The Artist

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: The Artist
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 23:04:14 -0400
I think there are really only 3 possible solutions none of which are easy or convenient. The first method and probably the most difficult is to find some way to attenuate the too bright outside light. Probably totally impractical. The second method would be to create multiple exposures to build an HDR image. The third would be to use flash to brighten the interior of the house such that there is not as much difference between indoor and outdoor brightness.

I said there were only 3 methods but there is actually another method which is to take the picture somewhere else.

Chuck Norcutt