Re: [OM] Tiny Dancers

Subject: Re: [OM] Tiny Dancers
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 08:04:12 -0400
I long ago convinced myself that I need one as well as the 9-18 which has first priority. However, I'm waiting for a better price via Oly refurbs or at least 'til I'm out of New York and don't have to pay NYC sales tax to B&H. Oly has already advertised both lenses as refurbs twice so far this year but both times I've attempted to order they've been out of stock.

On the other hand I'm reminding myself of the old joke about the woman who complains to her butcher that his price for poke chops is too high. She says the other butcher down the street is selling them for 25% less. He asks: "Then why don't you buy them there?" She answers: "Because he doesn't have any."

Chuck Norcutt