[OM] Paul's PAW - Squirrel!

Subject: [OM] Paul's PAW - Squirrel!
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 12:05:23 -0500
I have plenty of photos to sort through from the memorial service for Jimi
Jamison that was on Tuesday night, but on the way home (11 hours in a car
from Tunica to Valparaiso) we stopped at a rest stop to break out the
sandwich goodies and have lunch.

This squirrel isn't shy around humans - he knows we think he's cute and
will throw him food. We tossed him a few whole-grain crackers, which were
way healthier than the crap other people tossed.

Definitely gave the new 40-150 some exercise this weekend.

C&C always welcomed.

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie