Re: [OM] PESO - Swiss Bench and view in mono

Subject: Re: [OM] PESO - Swiss Bench and view in mono
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 13:10:10 +0100
I know what you mean, Ian, about the difference between the X-Pro1 and the
X-T1.  But I'll discard neither of them.

That's a rather splendid shot of the bench and ridge opposite.

I'm off to Lossiemouth tomorrow, on a work visit; I hope to get some decent
Scots scenery captured between work appointments.

I'd better ask Piers to book the decent weather . . .

Chris