Re: [OM] (OT) United United KIngdom

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) United United KIngdom
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 16:49:16 +0200
I find this site has interesting articles however I am not sure its motives are entirely neutral.

<http://nsnbc.me/2014/09/07/truth-behind-feds-alarming-wealth-distribution-report/>

On 19/09/2014 15:43, Bob Whitmire wrote:

Seems to me that here in the west, materialism is god, and we justify what we
do by saying that god gave us dominion over everything. Personally, I think
there were some typos in there somewhere and all the stuff about proper
stewardship got left out. Our practices and policies are unsustainable, and
eventually we will pay the price. We are a part of nature, and our hubris at
trying to be the master of nature will be our undoing. The world is littered
with the bones of dead empires, and ours will join them soon enough. Such is
life.

Slainte!

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal