Re: [OM] Hike w/ pup V

Subject: Re: [OM] Hike w/ pup V
From: bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 02:05:20 +1200

Mike wrote;

Lake Ann is accessed via trail from near the Mt Baker
ski area. The
snowiest place in the world. At least where they
officially measure that
sort of thing. Hikes in this area are dominated
by two mountains one of
which is always in front of you. This time we
are on the side of Mt
Shuksan. stats: 9mi RT + wandering. 4700' start
4800' end, 2000' gain ??
that's right, you go down then back up which
sucks! And it was a hot one.

<http://www.interisland.net/watershed/Albums/Lake%20Ann/>

Tried out
a different version of JAlbum. Please let me know how it works
out.
Also critiques on ease of use, display etc. would be most welcome
and
appreciated.

Mike
/////////
Mike, on an XP computer the display is
rather chaotic, and tantalising.
I never got a full-screen display of
any of your images, and after the first 2 - 3 of them it refused to go
any further. Nag screens dominated the display. I'd get a semi-decent
image, then within seconds it became a useless thumbnail.
A pain in the
posterior. Brian