Re: [OM] Olympus Bellows

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Bellows
From: Daniel Sepke <dansepke@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 09:51:45 -0400
Yeah, I can feel that pain. As a seller I do my own shipping and despite the
occasional pain it goes well. I fear a lot of sellers in the US don't
understand the world of shipping domestically let alone internationally which
is why eBay introduced this system. Don't forget that this system is not eBay
or the seller, it's another company that the buyer is dealing with for the
shipping. I believe that even extends to returns where the seller is no longer
exposed to some of the liability. So as a seller it is attractive as offering
items internationally does increase prices. The buyer is getting a shorter
stick from this service than from a savvy seller perhaps.

I've done as you describe with bringing back an extra bag to home. It sure is
frustrating when you know about the personal exemption rules. They are not well
enforced in either hand carry or postal situations. The whole system is hard to
navigate at best!

Dan