Re: [OM] Look who I (almost) ran into...

Subject: Re: [OM] Look who I (almost) ran into...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 09:49:28 -0400
These are the bear and deer hunting regulations in New York State. <http://www.dec.ny.gov/outdoor/8305.html> Similar to Maryland except that rifles and crossbows are allowed in some areas. Take note of the Deer Management Permit <http://www.dec.ny.gov/outdoor/6403.html> This is a permit to take more than the normal regulations allow due to overpopulation. If you live in New York State you probably have deer wandering your yard at times... or crashing into your car. They are everywhere.

Chuck Norcutt