Re: [OM] OT: eBay Disabled Again

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: eBay Disabled Again
From: "Ian Manners" <void@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 12:16:52 +0800 (WST)
Hi Chris,

>     eBay is once again unavailable here.  I was finally able to get their
home page and see the announcement on Customer
> Support that they are having technical difficulties in some areas:

Guess what, it's not just you :)

Funny enough, I had the strange urge to hope on the bay
lastnight, havent been on for months.

Took several goes over a 3-4 hour period to login,
then I find after finding some nice buys' clicking on the
bid or the 'Place bid' or 'Buy now' button does nothing.

Spend more time exiting firefox, deleting my cache
directory on my ram drive etc, all to no avail.

Used a tunnel to my Melbourne server and the same
thing (I'm in Perth), also tried ebay com and the uk site
(I was using ebay com au) then gave up.

No access to 'My eBay' to check on problems.

Might go back in several months, I really didnt need
those items anyway, instead I sated my buying needs
by grabbing a new Ortofon cartridge and some 78rpm
stylii's from DJSupplies.

Cheers
Ian Manners
Of nowhere in particular.