Re: [OM] This digital photo had me in stitches...

Subject: Re: [OM] This digital photo had me in stitches...
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 23:15:39 -0500
On 9/10/14 23:13 : , Marc Lawrence wrote:
(This from a guy who sliced the inside of his left thumb once using an
X-acto knife to remove the jacketing from some telecom cable...)

I file it under the universal life lesson: point *away* from face. After
earlier in the year's fractured ribs I'm hoping my mum's Theory Of
Everything ("Everything comes in threes") doesn't come to pass before 2015.

Cheers,
Marc
Snowy Mts, Oz
I learned that if you're going to use a sharp knife to strip wire, it's always best to do it AWAY from you (just as you did).

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Berthold Auerbach