Re: [OM] Hike w/ Pup #3 Easy Pass

Subject: Re: [OM] Hike w/ Pup #3 Easy Pass
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2014 19:10:55 -0400
On 9/9/2014 3:05 PM, Mike Lazzari wrote:
But I can see that Ghostery is blocking them (Vibrant ads, it seems).
Yes, I see that too.

Anyone see the pop-ups besides Nathan?

I know that The Moose has some experience with JAlbum and perhaps he could add his input when he gets a break from travel.

When they started making it more commercial and, at least to my simple mind, more complex, I stopped upgrading. Haven't used it in ages.

Now that I've upgraded computer, I probably couldn't go back to the simple version that just let me publish an album to my own server space. Things like pop-up ads were the sort of thing was afraid of.

I did not encounter any of those when I viewed yours, due possibly to AdBlock
Plus

Frog Less Moose