Re: [OM] Portrait

Subject: Re: [OM] Portrait
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2014 13:56:34 -0400
I rather liked the original since, after I understood what I at least thought was the significance of the background, I thought one should be able to see it as a secondary subject.

But I also see the point of blurring the background as for shallow DOF but think, it that's the case, that it should be more extreme than what you did. Now it just looks out of focus but not sufficiently out of focus.

Chuck Norcutt