Re: [OM] Vote in Scotland

Subject: Re: [OM] Vote in Scotland
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2014 20:17:13 +0100
Hmm,
        Then lets just hope that the Shetlands do not declare independence from
Scotland and take their temporary oil revenue with them. You are of course
entitled to your opinion, and just dismiss reasoned argument as bullshit,
because you disagree with it.
I detest the present government with a vengeance, but I would prefer NOT to be
living in a DISUNITED Kingdom. I will not make further comment on this matter
as I do not really think it is appropriate on the Olympus Camera Discussion
group site.

Regards
John Duggan,
Wales, UK