Re: [OM] It never rains but it pours ( sometimes)

Subject: Re: [OM] It never rains but it pours ( sometimes)
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 09:11:40 -0400
  Glad it went well, Brian. In these parts, the first procedure is called a
Root Canal. I've had two so far and, despite my initial fears, found them
to be benign procedures with the exception of a bit of jaw hyperextension
when he jammed that glue gun of gutta percha down the hole he had made in
my cracked molar tooth. Your description of creating a crown from a virtual
image was very interesting and I had never heard of the procedure done that
way. Mine was done years ago simply from an impression of the original
tooth that was sent off to another lab for fabrication of the crown. On the
advice of my dentist, I opted for a gold crown. He has never seen one fail
in 25 years of practice; the ceramics look more natural but they can break
when used as molars, so no more cracking nuts with those back teeth.

Charlie