Re: [OM] Goodbye to a friend

Subject: Re: [OM] Goodbye to a friend
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 14:01:45 -0500
On Wed, Sep 3, 2014 at 1:56 PM, Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Indeed, that’s what I thought as well.
>
> I must confess I am not familiar with Survivor’s music, but Paul’s tribute
> is deeply moving.
>
> Cheers,
> Nathan
>
> Nathan Wajsman

Thanks, Nathan.  Not sure what your musical tastes are, but if you hit up
YouTube or the like and look for "Man Against The World" or "The Search Is
Over" by Survivor, they're two ballads that are pretty palatable either
way. Search is his most popular, but MATW is my favorite and gives me
chills every time I hear it.
--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie