Re: [OM] Need an opinion please.

Subject: Re: [OM] Need an opinion please.
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 09:02:55 -0400
I meant to reply to this sooner, but was stuck yesterday with a very slow DSL
connection, and didn’t have the patience to wait for the images to load. Today
I’m back in my office with Turbo Roadrunner and all is well with the internet
world.

So, 8/16: First one that stopped me in my tracks. I know, red tends to do that,
but this one does it well. The lock and two round fixtures below tend to give
the linear red some extra oomph!

16/16: I’m a sucker for this kind of composition/subject. Well done.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal