Re: [OM] OT Film Format ID help

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Film Format ID help
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2014 06:53:27 -0400
I think my steam train negatives are 116 but if it is, definitely not respooled 120. Film area : 2 1/2 by 4 1/4.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
www.zuiko.com  | omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx
Olympus OM Service since 1977

On 8/31/2014 5:01 PM, Bill Pearce wrote:
116 was a common rollfilm in the days of folding Kodaks. It was not all
that long ago that it went bye bye, but I had understood that it was
then just respooled 120.

-----Original Message----- From: Piers Hemy