Re: [OM] RIP, Grace the Yellow Lab

Subject: Re: [OM] RIP, Grace the Yellow Lab
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 13:18:55 -0400
Amen, brother. Grace came in with a bang, though. My wife always had wanted a
yellow lab, and with out autistic son, we figured any dog we got had to be lab
because most labs would rather die than hurt anything other than a dead duck.
We were right. The breeder met Ben and brought a young dog over to see how he
would do, and then hand-picked Grace out of a litter to be his dog. Worked out
pretty well. The worry actually turned out to be whether Ben would hurt Grace,
never the other way around.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal