Re: [OM] chickadee

Subject: Re: [OM] chickadee
From: Paul Laughlin <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 08:14:06 -0700
Thank you, Chuck. They are fairly common around here as well. A bit difficult to get one to stay in one place long enought to get an image, though. They come into the feeder station, grab a seed and go somewhere else to eat it. Only stay two or three seconds. LOL Hope the knee thing is progressing well. Isn't your big move coming up soon?
Paul in Portland OR