[OM] FS: ZM 35mm f2.8 C-Biogon

Subject: [OM] FS: ZM 35mm f2.8 C-Biogon
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 01:49:31 -0400
I no longer have any Leica bodies, and this is my last M-mount lens. I'm
selling it so I can use the money to replace the Olympus OM-system lenses I
had to sell several years ago. I still have three OM bodies, but no lenses.

My Zeiss ZM 35mm f2.8 C-Biogon is in excellent condition. It has been used,
so it is not perfect, but it still looks beautiful. It is the black version.
Glass is free of scratches, fungus, or haze. Focus accuracy is perfect, and
it is the sharpest 35mm lens I have ever used, even wide open. I bought it
new a few years ago. Includes the box, the original Zeiss metal lenshood,
and the box for the hood.

B&H wants $859 for the lens and $84 for the hood new. How about $749 for my
lens and hood? That's $194 less than new! Free shipping in the US, and I'll
take care of the Paypal fees.

Thanks,

--
Chris Crawford