Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - Test results

Subject: Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - Test results
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 20:07:39 -0500
On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 6:48 PM, C.H.Ling <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The results are very good! The lens worked very well.
>
> I'm with Ken, I prefer a lower ISO. 3200 max should be ok for the
> situation, considering "Mike and Jim" was at ISO5000 and 1/250s, it could
> use a little slower shutter.
>
> There are some highlight burnt on the face of "Mister Christian", wish
> there is a Spotlight exposure mode like my videocam.

I hadn't looked at the EXIF for that one - wonder why it went that high?
Lights weren't stellar, but not that bad. I went to 6400 as a safety for my
first time out with the lens. I will dial the max ISO back to 3200 and try
it some more.

Christian had one pretty hot light on him - tough to get an even exposure
with that one.

Thanks for looking!
--

Paul Braun