Re: [OM] IMGS: I've Been Busy

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: I've Been Busy
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 08:07:44 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

>>   Stop, you're making me hungry! BTW, I was listening to an NPR story about
>> the SC/NC border correction going on and I know it comes through the Rock
>> Hill area. Are you at all affected by the border change?
>
>Michigan and Ohio. Michigan lost Toledo to Ohio, but got the Upper
>Peninsula from Wisconsin in return for not blowing the place up. Gave
>up Toledo, but gained pasties. What a deal!

     Many years ago, a similar border alignment was donw in northern Vermone
and New Hampshire.  According to Yankee magazine, a farmer found that he
actually lived in New Hampshire but had been paying taxes to Vermont.  His
response was: "Thank God I won't have to put up with another Vermont winter!"

     Ah yah!

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson