Re: [OM] Favorite OM System Lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Favorite OM System Lens
From: Siddiq Siddiqui-Ali <muhammad.siddiqui-ali@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 22:23:49 +0000
Another vote for the 50/1.4. It's my go-to lens on the E3 and makes for
wonderful portraits in close quarters amongst friends and family. I take fewer
photos than with the 12-60, but much higher keeper ratio. I think it's because
I don't just point and shoot, I have to work for it, focussing manually back
and forth in smaller increments till I get it just right, and I guess that only
happens when I see something I really think will work well. Many of those shots
have been printed and hang in various houses since the subjects liked them so
much.

Siddiq