Re: [OM] Completely OT - Attention list hams

Subject: Re: [OM] Completely OT - Attention list hams
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 17:21:54 -0500
> Does anyone have a copy of the ARRL Handbook from 1977 through 1979?

I might have one buried in my book storage boxes. Might take me half a
weekend...

I assume you have a decent FYO keyer to go along with that?

BTW, a little fun trivia for you. Take a look at who now has Joseph
Hills' call sign. Between he and one of his brothers, they likely have
the largest collection of keys in the country. LOL, Most of his
brothers have decent collections of keys.

AG (Kosher) Schnozz