Re: [OM] BUGZ

Subject: Re: [OM] BUGZ
From: Don Holbrook <donholbrook@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 16:51:46 +0000 (UTC)
I usually have the camera set at minimum everything, preferring to do it in
post.  Had it at f2 for the flowers....never thought to adjust it up.....oh,
well.  I'll try your suggestions and see if it helps this case.  Thanks.

----- Original Message -----From: C.H.Ling <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>To: Olympus
Camera Discussion <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 14:06:00
-0000 (UTC)Subject: Re: [OM] BUGZ

I always shoot with minimum camera sharpness setting and do USM in post
processing so that I can control the pixel width and intensity. If your image
was shot at F2 then there could be not enough DOF/sharpness, it require a
larger amount of USM or even more than one USM at different pixel width. I have
no experience in FM may be it can do a simpler and more effective job. But as
always, I prefer basic adjustments over the turn key solution.

C.H.Ling

----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Holbrook" <donholbrook@xxxxxxxxxxx>

http://lists.thomasclausen.net/mailman/private/olympus/Themed Olympus Photo
Exhibition: http://www.tope.nl/